Note: This is a spoiler-free article. Everything you see and read here is in the trailer, or is already public knowledge from Marvel’s official announcements and movies released.
- New York’s Chitauri Invasion: 74 lives, US$18.8 billion.
- Washington DC’ Fall of SHIELD: 23 lives, US$ 2.8 billion.
- Sokovia’s Ultron offensive: 177 lives, US$ 474 billion.
- An explosion at the UN
- A distraught T’Challa (to become Black Panther) – what/who has he lost here?
- Since we later see Black Panther chasing Winter Soldier with large-scale destruction behind them, it’s safe to presume T’Challa likely blames Bucky for the explosion.
Also notice, Black Widow is behind Captain America in this shot even though earlier she’s running in with Team Iron Man. Jump to conclusions!
Those eyes are reminiscent of Steve Ditko’s original 60s version of Spidey. Hence, nerdgasm!
If you look closely and crank up the volume, those are not animated eyes like Deadpool’s. These are mechanical that perhaps work like a camera lens (Hint: Peter Parker *is* a photographer eventually). Either that’s a very resourceful school kid, or he’s using Stark technology.